The Unitarian Church of Inlaceni
Click image to open!
The village was mentioned in the papal tithe register as early as in 1333. On the boarded ceiling of the 15th century Unitarian church one can read a runic writing from 1668, which was discovered by Balázs Orbán. The church originally had a vaulted ceiling, but it crashed down during the Tatar invasions in 1661 and it received a painted tile ceiling in 1668.